zzzzz AS I LOOK BACK NOW (C)1990-2017 by William G. Milne. Would you guys do me a favour? I wrote this song 20-30 years ago. It's been posted on You Tube and other sites for a long time. Check out LA LA LAND and tell me if the hook (Chorus) in this song is not the same melody they are using as a central theme in LA LA LAND. If you hear similarities, as I do, please message me.
WRITING ABOUT MYSTICS, SPIRITUAL QUESTS, GNOSTIC GOSPELS, REALIZATION (FOUNDATION EXPERIENCE) MYSTERIES INVESTIGATED, REPORTS ON THE WEIRD AND THE STRANGE,THE SAVAGE AND INANE; STAYING IN THE ZONE, OVERCOMING REPRESSIONS OF ALL KINDS - HUMOUR WHENEVER POSSIBLE...TO PENETRATE THE THIN MEMBRANE INTO THE EXISTENCE OF A DEEPER AND DARKER REALITY AND REPORT BACK TO YOU.
Friday, September 29, 2017
"AS I LOOK BACK NOW" (C1990-)2017 by W.G, Milne...APPEARS IN MAIN THEME OF LA LA LAND
zzzzz AS I LOOK BACK NOW (C)1990-2017 by William G. Milne. Would you guys do me a favour? I wrote this song 20-30 years ago. It's been posted on You Tube and other sites for a long time. Check out LA LA LAND and tell me if the hook (Chorus) in this song is not the same melody they are using as a central theme in LA LA LAND. If you hear similarities, as I do, please message me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment