If the crucifixion was in 65 B.C., as seems likely,
then there is no point in arguing about the so-called
"historical" facts. Because all the facts are wrong.
The WORDS that have come down to us are
more reliable. But not the words of the Empire Church,
which created a marketable G.I. Joe type saviour who did
multiple miracles.
..
Why did they do this?
They did it because then it is easy to create a CHRIST
MONOPOLY. And they created a Christ monopoly.
If the teacher is a Superman, he becomes property of the
marketing agent. He becomes a saleable item.
There is big money in a monopolized Christ.
You can't sell indulgences, you can't sell forgiveness,
unless you have a monopoly.So the Empire Church
gained a monopoly over the Christ turf, because no one
had the power to argue with the narrow doctrine. Because
everybody who argued in the early days, they became dead.
And the church started to SELL FORGIVENESS.
Besides, no one could read in the middle ages except the
priests. So the monopoly was everywhere; the monopoly was
complete.
The early Christians who emphasized KNOWING,
they were put to the sword, or burned alive, or exiled. Just
as their libraries and monasteries were burned - and all their
texts and earliest writings were burned.
By the time of the Council of Nicea, Empire Church
doctrine was set. The allowable books were kept, everything else
was so-called heresy. By then, when the church had unified with
the might of Rome, the earliest materials (the Gnostic Gospels =
the earliest Christian Gospels) were destroyed.
This is why the existence of the texts discovered in an
urn in a cave in Egypt, and their existence into the present day,
this is nothing short of a miracle!
Does my teaching seem radical to you?
Remember this: Christ's teachings were
radical and they are still radical today.
I have been cursed by priests. I have been
told I am going to hell. And when they started to
curse me in Latin, then I knew I was getting
somewhere.
The earliest texts teach the exact opposite
of Empire Church doctrine.
*
No comments:
Post a Comment