Tweet

Monday, September 26, 2016

MAGDALENE AND APHRODITE, MAKING THE TWO ONE



ZION DREAM: MAGDALENE AND APHRODITE

ZION DREAM: MAGDALENE AND APHRODITE
              

I believe in spiritual love        

               the love of the one         

              whom we keep                      

              denying...          

                   
                     denying the existence
                 
                      of the one  we 
                     embody
                      *
                     
             I believe in sexual love
             the cruelties and the
              mercy of the Goddess
                Aphrodite
                        *
             I am not sure which is higher
             spiritual 
              or sexual love
              and I don’t care which
              is higher
                       *
              She has taken
              every part of me
                my sex and
                 soul and heart
                         *
                 I have given you
                  all my songs
                          *
                  I am left standing
                   on the shore of the beautiful
                   River Lethe
                    watching the shades
                      race past
                         *
                    chasing what?
                    the corruptible?
                    feeding on what's left
                   
                    of the flesh?
                            *
                    I have nothing more to say
                    about higher or
                     lower love…
                    
                     there is divinity
                     at every turn
                               *
                    blindly in the dark
                     I feel my way
                     towards you
                             *
                    feeling towards
                    the inner glow 
                    of your embrace
                             *
                     moving blindly
                     feeling my way
                      in darkness
                       guided by the warmth
                      of Your smile
                       within me.
                           
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment