WRITING ABOUT MYSTICS, SPIRITUAL QUESTS, GNOSTIC GOSPELS, REALIZATION (FOUNDATION EXPERIENCE) MYSTERIES INVESTIGATED, REPORTS ON THE WEIRD AND THE STRANGE,THE SAVAGE AND INANE; STAYING IN THE ZONE, OVERCOMING REPRESSIONS OF ALL KINDS - HUMOUR WHENEVER POSSIBLE...TO PENETRATE THE THIN MEMBRANE INTO THE EXISTENCE OF A DEEPER AND DARKER REALITY AND REPORT BACK TO YOU.
Sunday, February 21, 2021
PHRASES FROM CALYPSO, STORIES WHERE I GREW UP
My father had about 57 sawmills. Then he went to a famous clinic (Mayo + Layhe)... WAS TOLD HE'D BE DEAD IN A YEAR.
(Maybe a warm climate would help... and no more 16 hours a day working --- with a nerve disease.)
So he knew some people, including the Atorney General of Jamaica. So that's where he went to purchase land and buy a house - some place with sun, where they had all sorts of fruit, and the best excellent rum...
He flew to Jamaica
Met a mad landowner
They got along fine
When the shotguns were put down
They said, "Hello."
I want some land here don't cha know
You wanta build a subdivision
I'll get you a new vision
When the houuse was built
He invited people down from the north
He took them to floorshows...
And at six I had to go
I really didn't mind
At six - what a great great time
With sexual innuendo
On stage, together with Calypso
I learned a lot more than that... The stories that the singers told; and the rhythms in the hips
of the backup singer-dancers ... taught me how to
roll.
much more to come
(C)2021 by wILLIAM MILNE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment