Tweet

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

JUST LIKE THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA - Johnny Rock and the Angels

This is A SONG THAT COOKS, but you'll have to intuit the drums, the echo the lead guitar intertwining with the wailing harmonica. Even as is, I love this song. Because it gives me an idea of what can be. (C)1990-2017 by W.G. MilneThis is one of my favs of the songs I wrote - but it needs quite a bit of production. The harmonica has to wail away into the echoing distance. (No echo here...& my voice is crimped as if I sang this song in a closet. JUST LIKE THE DEVIL AND THE DEEP BLUE SEA. This is A SONG THAT COOKS, but you'll have to intuit the drums, the echo the lead guitar intertwining with the wailing harmonica. Even as is, I love this song. Because it gives me an idea of what can be. (C)1990-2017 by W.G. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment