Patrick Sing Kismet So true. I hear you. Love it. 🦋
You know, I've recently discovered something that's as powerful as forgiveness, that likely comes after it in the process of deep healing. And that's saying sorry to everything flashing before one's mind with regards to how many people one has wronged and never apologized to. I feel like forgiveness and saying sorry are two sides of the same coin, for they both relieve us of quite a burden with respect to either someone causing us suffering or us causing someone suffering (with the latter one hidden even deeper, I feel).
I'm grateful for sacred medicines for this, for bringing this up. No one who is open to healing the past can forgo this. But man oh man, it ain't for the faint of heart. I'm starting to understand now the process of atonement outside of a religious understanding imbued with guilt and shame. Still quite tough, but well worth it. 🙏
You know, I've recently discovered something that's as powerful as forgiveness, that likely comes after it in the process of deep healing. And that's saying sorry to everything flashing before one's mind with regards to how many people one has wronged and never apologized to. I feel like forgiveness and saying sorry are two sides of the same coin, for they both relieve us of quite a burden with respect to either someone causing us suffering or us causing someone suffering (with the latter one hidden even deeper, I feel).
I'm grateful for sacred medicines for this, for bringing this up. No one who is open to healing the past can forgo this. But man oh man, it ain't for the faint of heart. I'm starting to understand now the process of atonement outside of a religious understanding imbued with guilt and shame. Still quite tough, but well worth it. 🙏
Patrick Sing Kismet It's purifying, actually. It's hard to explain, but otherwise, it remains an obstacle. It's why people, on their deathbeds, do it (I'm just doing it before it's time.). A sealing of the accounts before the lifetime review, you know? It's beyond guilt o…See More
Cory N Sandra Dow Listen to me children of That Eternal King Of Glory. I was annointed on Earth with many Elohim appearing in their firey chariots. With much Enoch and lightnings. You are all B'Enai Ephraim. You are your own longest day. The Sanhedrin removed records…See More
Cory N Sandra Dow Master Matthew and you are one in 30 000 indeed. Of course you already know you are an Aeon of Aeons.
Walker Ballantine Once you have been through the slow process of forgiveness, COMPASSION enters your heart as if by magic
*
Manage
Manage
*
Walker Ballantine Patrick Sing Kismet Yes, I know about the Essenes. They were healers, who knew about plants and herbs. And they knew about the sacred medicines. Jesus was said to come out of the Essene community. They lived on the fringes of society, did not respect the priests of their day. In fact, amanita muscaria (a sacred mushroom) was part of the Holy Communion of the early Christians.
Walker Ballantine Master Matthew As you know, the Essenes knew plenty.
Walker Ballantine The TEACHER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, a leader of the Essene community was crucified in 65 B.C. This event was recorded historically. Some people think, and I am one of them, that this was in fact the crucifixion of the God-man Jesus Christ..





No comments:
Post a Comment