I guess the night I wrote this I was alone.
And not singing to anyone. I seem to remember
a dark room... where I was playing guitar. I felt
the pain of all the singers alone in their rooms - and singers not born yet - this song was meant as encouragement to all you loners and vagabonds who have not found your home yet, the place you need to be, the place you can sing from.
Remember, I made it and I was a hermit. Here's cheers and hope to all of you. It's darkest before the dawn.
Baby Come Back to Me is interesting to me because it's a song in a major key that slips into a
minor key. And it works... just barely.
"IN THE MIDST OF THIS" Ah, well, I just love this one. It speaks for itself....
(C)2017 by W.G. Milne, Johnny Rock and the Angels.
And not singing to anyone. I seem to remember
a dark room... where I was playing guitar. I felt
the pain of all the singers alone in their rooms - and singers not born yet - this song was meant as encouragement to all you loners and vagabonds who have not found your home yet, the place you need to be, the place you can sing from.
Remember, I made it and I was a hermit. Here's cheers and hope to all of you. It's darkest before the dawn.
Baby Come Back to Me is interesting to me because it's a song in a major key that slips into a
minor key. And it works... just barely.
"IN THE MIDST OF THIS" Ah, well, I just love this one. It speaks for itself....
(C)2017 by W.G. Milne, Johnny Rock and the Angels.
No comments:
Post a Comment