Tweet

Saturday, May 21, 2016

SEXUAL LOVE.....SPIRITUAL LOVE.....THE EXPANDING OF LOVE BEYOND DESIRE


SEXUAL LOVE............. SPIRITUAL LOVE..................

 THE EXPANDING OF LOVE BEYOND DESIRE



       I passed through a mystical experience
at 4:30 A.M. today... and it carried me a step
towards my goal of unifying the split
in the psyche between the spirit and the flesh.
       Make no mistake, the spiritual and the
erotic both partake of the infinite atoms
and energies of the same universe. There
is nothing, not even E.S.P., not even union
with God, nothing that is not corporeal.
       Atom's energy and  spiritual energies take part
in both experiences - in all events that happen
through the medium of the human brain.

        So why do we revere the spiritual
and denigrate the physical? (Same old
question on this site.)

        I had a transcendent experience
this morning. I felt Aphrodite smile
within me. I felt Her smile with mercy
within my heart...I felt Her tender
forgiveness.
         What had I been doing before
this? I had been obsessing with
sexual desire focusing on psychological
fetish. I had been focusing for hours
on various aspects of the beauty
of women, the beauty of womanhood,
feeling passion and devotion.
         It was then I felt the transcendent
presence of Aphrodite within me.

         The sense I got was that the energies
of the Father God, God of Abraham, God  who
opens the clouds,Lord of the meeting rivers;
the God of Christ and the prophets...that the chaste
 communion with the one who is creating us
could meld and merge into the love of Aphrodite - that the two divinities
were one in the same... especially
through the prism and the
mirror of FORGIVENESS.

           
 
                                                         (C) 2013-2016 by William G. Milne
                                                                and John Rock Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment