traded a full upright piano for a plastic Bontempi from Simpsons. I've done a lot of stupid things! But I liked the sound of it. Some of my pals started calling it, "BILLY'S BONTEMPI." They were mocking me... in a kind way. Anyway, that's what I'm playing here. And I'm singing with no effects on my voice. Ah well, we use what have on hand. The song, "ONE STEP FORWARD, ANOTHER STEP BACK," I like. It grew and morphed into one or two other songs, which I played with a full band. But it's still itself. I found myself moving to the beat, so I figured I'd share it with you...
CHEERS TO YOU! from WILLIAM MILNE AND JOHNNY ROCK AND THE ANGELS (C) 2016 by W.G. Milne and JOHN ROCK CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
The road to spiritual completion is difficult. And there
will be many setbacks... One step forward and another
step back is the way it goes. The slopes of the Silver
Mountain are very slippery. There will be triumphs and
there will be disasters, falling back into the dark valley.
No need to try so hard. The less you struggle and
try, the lighter you become. Laughter becomes possible.
and before you know it, you will find dawn facing you at
the peak of the silver mountain.
(C)2000-2018 by W.G. Milne
CHEERS TO YOU! from WILLIAM MILNE AND JOHNNY ROCK AND THE ANGELS (C) 2016 by W.G. Milne and JOHN ROCK CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
The road to spiritual completion is difficult. And there
will be many setbacks... One step forward and another
step back is the way it goes. The slopes of the Silver
Mountain are very slippery. There will be triumphs and
there will be disasters, falling back into the dark valley.
No need to try so hard. The less you struggle and
try, the lighter you become. Laughter becomes possible.
and before you know it, you will find dawn facing you at
the peak of the silver mountain.
(C)2000-2018 by W.G. Milne
No comments:
Post a Comment