"No...As long as I'M not thrashed 'til I bleed and no body
parts are removed, I'm not afraid."
(Q) ARE YOU AFRAID OF WOMEN ?
(A) Not usually, but there have been times...
As I've been at the university of HARD KNOCKS,
I find my writing gets more coarse--- to state the obvious. The rougher things get, the more I turn to comedy
**********************************As I see society changing
not so slowly into a matriarchy... in which women will
PASS THE LAWS, BE THE EXECUTIVE, AND CHOOSE THE NO-FLY LIST.... ie: Who Must STAY RIGHT HERE!
And who can put on on their big boy pants and are allowed to travel,those who have permission to go to the bathroom without asking.
To a certain point - every time I feel arousal, I feel like I'm going to be punished... This arousal/punishment complex is quite common, as I've discovered through my (quite extensive)
research.
If one is associated with the other: punishment brings arousal - arousal brings punishment... We know where this can lead...
Into full-fledged S&M.
This doesn't bother me so long as no one is thrashed until he bleeds and no body parts are removed in the room next to me.
***************************
Psychological oddities about A BASIC TERROR I ONCE FELT (still feel?) I dreamed of a black limo pursuing me.
The limo knew exactly where I was at all times.
It/she/he was the omniscient observer.
..............Genuine terror involved ---dreams of panther woman/ computer woman - ("paranoid
microchip" is the poem I wrote)
GUILT was part of the scenario...very much so ---guilt at arousal and
something in the black limo was going to punish.
TERROR - could terror begin with a baby in a bassinet and a burnt erection?
"Are you afraid of women?" SHE asked me.
YOU'RE AFRAID OF WOMEN
_____________________________________Let's see - when I was one, barely conscious, my grandmother or the Victorian maid. I like to think it was
the Swedish maid that did it... that
No comments:
Post a Comment