Tweet

Thursday, November 27, 2014

WHO DIS FUCKER... SAME AS WOT?



save as wot???   WHO DIS, FUcKER????
WHAT YOU DO?

Come back right soon/.......  load up & aim
... at you...
... watch  neighbour sister sucking grass...
I show you..................how.......I make it to..... success.
.............................I make it!
Who was it again, I wanted to impress?

 "Who, momma, who?"           **********

She was lying close to the edges of the park
overlooking the river. No one could  help
her now...                                                  

*************************
           I don't know, man. I don't have the wisdom to tell this story.
..... I saw it....
but.....                         I don't want to ever
fight against the cosmogeographicaldemoic press.
                     The story with the dollar gripped
 between a schoolgirl's teeth....


                     I can tell the story.  (But  most of you
ladies - you know  -I can't accept much more of this.)
..                 "Who was it, once again...tell me.  Who was it I'm supposed to pleasure?" she asked.........."Tell me one more time, brother, what was it exactly? Who is it...? Who am I  supposed to impress?"
        
            Who, motherfucker, who?


                 
                                    ____

No comments:

Post a Comment